Bitdefender Antivirus for Mac, 1 User
- See the system requirements at the bottom of this Antivirus for Mac page.
- Bitdefender cannot run alongside other antivirus programs. In order to use Bitdefender, you must first uninstall them
Bitdefender Antivirus for Mac is security software that protects Macs from viruses, and other online threats.
This donation provides a subscription for use of the product on one computer for one year. The subscription includes protection updates and new product features. The product will cease to function entirely after one year unless the subscription is renewed (see below).
Benefits for Organizations
You can use Bitdefender Antivirus to:
- Protect your organization's data from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, botnets, rootkits, adware, and spyware
- Reduce system administration costs by keeping your computers running smoothly
- Phishing defense: Antivirus for Mac analyzes and blocks websites that support scams or credit card phishing attempts.
- Protection against Mac and PC malware: Antivirus for Mac also removes malware that target Windows computers so that infected files won't be passed on.
- File quarantine: Antivirus for Mac immediately isolates infected or suspected files before investigating them in the Bitdefender Antivirus Lab.
You can renew your donation requests after one year, or directly renew your license with Bitdender at market price.
The product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
When your donation request has been approved, SOCIALware will send a message to your organization email address with instructions for obtaining and activating this product.