Cisco 1100 Series Gigabit Ethernet Integrated Services Router
The C1111-8PWB is an 1100 Series integrated services router. It provides 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity with LAN services and 802.11b/ac WiFi. The 1100 series is designed for small or branch locations.
This donation includes
- Cisco Catalyst 1100 Series compact switch (C1111-8PWB) with AC power supply
- Product documentation
- Cables: power cord
Benefits for Organizations
Organizations can use this router to create a network or connect an organization's remote offices and teleworkers to a secure virtual private network (VPN).
Each device meets the following specifications.
- Integrated network ports:
- 8 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet
- WAN ports:
- 1 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet and 1 dual-purpose small form-factor pluggable (SFP)
- Cisco IOS software:
- Universal Cisco IOS XE
- Flash memory:
- 4 GB
- 4 GB
- Wi-Fi standards:
- Dual 2.4 and 5 GHz
- MIMO radio design:
- maxmium concurrent wireless clients:
- 400 (200 per radio)
More information about this product is available on the Cisco website.
Cisco will provide five years of hardware and software service and support ("SMARTnet") for this product.
Obtaining Your Product
SOCIALware might request additional information to verify that your organization matches the Cisco philanthropy guidelines. You will receive a confirmation email from SOCIALware when your request is approved. Cisco will then deliver your product within eight weeks of approval.
- AC input voltage/frequency:
- 100 to 240 V
- 50 to 60 Hz
- Environmental constraints:
- Operating temperature: 32 to 104°F (0 to 4°C)
- Storage temperature: -4 to 149°F (-20 to 65°C)
- Operating relative humidity: 10 to 85 percent (noncondensing)
- Storage relative humidity: 5 to 95 percent (noncondensing)
- Operating altitude: Up to 10,000 feet (3,000 meters)
- Storage altitude: Up to 15,000 feet (4,000 meters)