If and when the product will be made available again is unfortunately not known to us at present. Our service team will gladly help you find an alternative!
Symantec Endpoint Protection 14.1 protects networked laptops, desktops, and servers ("endpoints") against viruses, worms, Trojan horses, spyware, adware, rootkits, and threats not seen before ("zero-day attacks"). It consists of client software that runs on the endpoints and management software that runs on a server. This product is most suitable for organizations with 100 or more endpoints.
This donation includes a one-year subscription for use of the product, protection updates, and new product features.
Benefits for Organizations
If you have network administration experience, you can use Symantec Endpoint Protection to centrally manage protection for all the endpoints in your organization's network.
Symantec Endpoint Protection combines several Symantec technologies, all manageable through a single console.
- Multilayered protection: Endpoint Protection analyzes the attributes, behavior, and reputation of potential malware files. It also provides a system firewall and prevents intrusions and exploits.
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning: The product deploys machine learning on both the endpoint and in the cloud and adds artificial intelligence mechanisms in the cloud. Symantec collects threat insights from over 175 million endpoints and 57 million attack sensors.
- Device control: Endpoint Protection blocks or allows access from devices, such as connections through USB, infrared, FireWire, SCSI, serial ports, and parallel ports
- Application control: This feature blocks or allows applications that try to access system resources
- Tunable security: Administrators can tune the level of detection and blocking to optimize protection and gain enhanced visibility into suspicious files. They can do this through a cloud console that integrates with the on-premises SEP Manager.
- Small footprint: Cloud lookup capabilities reduce bandwidth usage and the size of definition files 70 percent over the previous generation.
Learn more about Symantec Endpoint Protection 14.1.
Support and Renewals
This product includes 12 months of support. You are entitled to update to the latest version of the product, including regular definition updates.
You may renew your subscription by requesting another product through SOCIALware each year before the subscription expires.
Choose Carefully: The administrative fee for this downloaded product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product:Expect three emails. When Socialware approves your donation request, we will send a message to your organization email address with preliminary information about obtaining this product.
Shortly after, Symantec will send two emails. One of the emails will include the serial number that you need to download and install your product.