Symantec Mail Security 7.5 for Microsoft Exchange, Protection for 1 User
Ce produit est hélas temporairement hors-stock. Pour être averti dès que ce produit est de nouveau disponible, veuillez compléter ce
formulaire / Dit product is helaas niet voorradig. Om een bericht te krijgen zodra het product terug beschikbaar is, gelieve dit formulier in te vullen.
If and when the product will be made available again is unfortunately not known to us at present. Our service team will gladly help you find an alternative!
Symantec Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange combines antivirus and anti-spam technologies with flexible content filtering. It can be used with Exchange Server 2007, 2010, 2013 or 2016.
This donation includes a one-year subscription for use of the product, protection updates, and new product features. The product will cease to function entirely after one year unless the subscription is renewed (see below).
This product does NOT contain Microsoft Exchange software.
Benefits for Organizations
You can use Symantec Mail Security to:
- Protect your organization against security threats and malware transmitted through email
- Better guard against annoying and harmful junk mail and spam
- Antivirus technologies:
- Scans both inbound and outbound email, including attachments, before any other process or client application takes effect.
- Detects viruses, worms, Trojan horses, spyware, phishing, and denial of service attacks and acts on them according to policies specified by administrators.
- Allows administrators to develop a whitelist of trusted senders and recipients.
- Automatically updates virus definitions.
- Spam protection: Stops 99 percent of spam (unwanted bulk email).
- Content filtering: Filters and block inappropriate content as well as confidential information in both inbound and outbound messages. The customizable filter can examine attachment names, attachment content, specific words, phrases, subject lines, and senders.
- Management console: Allows centralized management of multiple Exchange servers or just one. Administrators can manage server group policy configuration, notifications, alerts, and reporting. The console does not have to be installed on a computer that is running Mail Security.
- Reports: Allows creation of reports for individual servers or summary reports that consolidate data from all servers within a group.
Support, Renewals, and Upgrades
This product is identical to the version sold through the Symantec website and includes the standard support, renewal, and upgrade options available with retail products.
Donations of virus protection and internet security products consist of a one-year subscription. At the end of your one year subscription, you can either request a new donation through SOCIALware, along with a new license key, or order a license renewal through the regular commercial channel of Symantec at prices applicable to businesses.
The version of this product available through SOCIALware is the Not for Resale (NFR) version. You cannot upgrade NFR products to new releases. If you are seeking a new release, you will need to request a new donation through SOCIALware. In addition, NFR products do not include telephone assistance with product issues or add-ons; however, free online technical support is available at Symantec's website through its knowledge bases and discussion forums.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
Expect three emails. When Socialware approves your donation request, we will send a message to your organization email address with preliminary information about obtaining this product.
Shortly after, Symantec will send two emails. One of the emails will include the serial number that you need to download and install your product.