Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps Plan 1-Year Individual Membership — Access to Discounted Rates
Please note that you will be required to enter a credit card number or PayPal account to obtain your membership
Adobe Creative Cloud is a collection of creative design desktop applications, mobile apps, and services for designing, developing, and publishing graphical, video, audio, and interactive content for print, the web, and mobile devices.
This offer provides access to discounted rates for a Creative Cloud All Apps plan individual membership for one user. You'll receive 60 percent off Adobe's current rates for the first year and 40 percent off every year after. After you request this offer through SOCIALware, you'll pay for the first year to Adobe directly for the discounted membership. See the Details and Service Costs tab for more information.
Benefits for Organizations
If you have experience with image editing, audio and video editing, graphic design, or web design, you can use Creative Cloud to
- Tell your story with digital images, vector graphics, audio, and high-definition video
- Create and publish printed outreach materials
- Design, develop, and host a website for your organization
- Keep your creative software up-to-date with upgrades included in the membership
The All Apps plan includes full versions of all desktop applications listed below for Windows and Mac.
- Adobe Photoshop CC is a graphics editing program for 2D, 3D, and motion graphics. In addition to its array of features for graphic designers, Photoshop CC offers measurement and analysis tools built with scientists and engineers in mind.
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC is a photo processor and image organizer for viewing, optimizing, and retouching images.
- Adobe Illustrator CC is a vector-based drawing tool built for professional artists and designers.
- Adobe InDesign CC is a page layout program built for professional print designers to create rich, complex documents. InDesign content can be exported in a variety of formats, so you can publish the same documents across print and electronic media.
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC is a timeline-based video editing program with editing support for multiple high-definition video formats.
- Adobe After Effects CC is a postproduction tool for creating and editing motion graphics and visual effects in film and video.
- Adobe Audition CC is digital audio software for recording and editing audio files in a multitrack, nondestructive environment.
- Adobe Dreamweaver CC is a professional development tool for designing, coding, developing, and publishing web pages and web-based applications.
Creative Cloud also includes other applications like Adobe Flash Professional CC and Adobe Acrobat DC. The full list of applications and services included is available on the Adobe website.
Adobe provides phone support, online chat, forums, and tutorials as part of the All Apps plan.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
When TechSoup approves your donation request, we will send a message to your organization email address with instructions for obtaining and activating this product.
Details and Service Costs
Please consult SOCIALware's Adobe FAQ page for information not listed in the table below.
|Credit Card or PayPal Account Required||
You will be required to enter a credit card number or PayPal account to obtain your membership.
This offer provides access to a minimum 60 percent discount off the current rates for the first year of a new Creative Cloud All Apps plan membership. After you request this offer and pay TechSoup's administrative fee, you'll also pay Adobe directly for the discounted membership. You can choose to pay for the entire year or per month for the first year. This membership comes with a one-year contract obligation regardless of the payment schedule you choose.
All following years are offered at a discounted at a rate of minimum 40 percent off current rates. You can choose to pay per year or per month for every year after.
Note: Adobe will state during the checkout process that your contract will renew automatically at standard rates, but you will actually be billed at 40 percent off current rates.
The discounted membership allows one user to download and use any Creative Cloud product while the membership is active. This offer is only valid if the user is an employee or volunteer within an organization.
If you're the licensed user, you may also install and use the software on a secondary computer. The secondary computer may be a home computer or portable computer and can run either Windows or Mac OS. You may not run the software simultaneously on both the primary and secondary computers.
|Continuing Service After One Year||
The minimum 60 percent discounted rate applies for only the first year. If you do not cancel your membership, you will be automatically billed at 40 percent minimum off the retail rate for every year after.
Individual memberships are managed on an individual level, and the user's email address is connected to the Adobe ID. With individual memberships, your organization can't change the member's Adobe ID or password, so you should make proper billing arrangements when an employee or volunteer leaves. For more information about this product, see the Adobe for Nonprofits at SOCIALware and Technical FAQ.
|Existing Members Ineligible||
This offer is not available to current Creative Cloud members, but an organization can request new memberships at that rate for individuals who don't have them.
If you cancel within the first 30 days, Adobe will issue a full refund. If you cancel after the first 30 days, Adobe will refund half of your remaining contract obligation. Regardless of whether you choose to pay annually or monthly, you are still obligated to pay for half of the remaining year's membership.
After you cancel, Creative Cloud applications will stop working. However, you will continue to have access to Creative Cloud membership's free benefits, including 2 GB cloud storage and use of certain services.
If you've stored more than 2 GB of files on Creative Cloud's storage when you cancel your membership, you will lose files stored beyond the initial 2 GB you used unless you back them up ahead of time.