Cisco Aironet 1850 Series a/g/n/ac Access Point
· AC input voltage/frequency:
· 100 to 240 V
· 50 to 60 Hz
· Environmental constraints:
· Operating temperature: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
· Storage temperature: -22 to 158°F (-30 to 70°C)
· Operating/storage relative humidity: 10 to 90 percent (noncondensing)
· Operating altitude: 0 to 10,000 feet (3,000 meters)
· Storage altitude: 0 to 15,000 feet (4,600 meters)
The AIR-AP1852I-x-K9 is a Cisco Aironet 1850 Series wireless access point. The 1850 Series of Wi-Fi-certified 802.11n802.11ac access points provides enterprise-class performance and is designed for use in indoors in offices or small warehouses locations.
This donation includes one controller-based standalone access point (AIR-AP1852I-x-K9) with built-in antennas and no additional equipment. This access point can function with a wireless LAN controller or with Mobility Express (not included).This controller-based access point can only function when used with a wireless LAN controller.
Benefits for Organizations
If you have network administration experience or hire a consultant, you can use this product to:
- Grant wireless network access to staff and guests
- Expand the size of a Cisco wireless network
Each device meets the following specifications.
Wi-Fi standards: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
Radios: Dual 2.4 and 5 GHz
Maximum data rate per radio: 300 Mbps1.7 Gbps
MIMO radio design:Spatial streams: 3x3:24x4:4
Maximum concurrent clients: 128 500 per radio
Maximum ClientLink clients: 32 per radioN/A
ClientLink 2.0 support: YesNo
CleanAir (spectrum intelligence) support: CleanAir ExpressNone
OfficeExtend support: Yes
More information about this product is available on the Cisco website.
Additional Equipment Required
You can request additional required equipment for this device through TechSoup.
- Cisco Power Supply or Power Injector for Aironet Access Points: Necessary for connecting to local power or enabling Power over Ethernet (PoE).
- Cisco Aironet 2500 Series Wireless LAN Controller for Lightweight Access Points: Necessary for managing a controller-based access point.
- Cisco RJ-45 Serial Console Cable for Routers and Switches: Optionally allows you to connect a PC to the console port on this device (the access point can be configured using the console port when there is no Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) server in the network or when there is no wired connection between the access point and the LAN).
Cisco will provide five years of hardware and software service and support ("SMARTnet") for this product.
Obtaining This Product
SOCIALware might request additional information to verify that your organization matches the Cisco philanthropy guidelines. When your request has been approved, you will receive a confirmation email from SOCIALware. Your product will be delivered within eight weeks. For details, see the Overview of the Cisco Donation Program.